Wednesday, November 18, 2009

"Hey, we could wear these as dresses!"


They may be young, but they're super sewers already! Their pillowcases are not yet finished, but that doesn't matter because they can easily be worn as dresses. I love to witness their creativity and enthusiasm!

Cassy giving Jessie a lesson in ironing. I think we've heard at least a dozen stories of burnings by iron. Ironing is a pretty dangerous activity, apparently.

Marissa sewing her pillowcase tube, remembering to take those pins out before she sews over them. And there's her cute yellow pin cushion she sewed by hand.

"More pins?" Yes, Lily, you can never have too many pins. Pinning is not an easy skill but notice that she's got the technique mastered!

3 comments:

  1. Lily LOVES her sewing class- I'll let you teach her, then she can teach me :) Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had those girls in Primary years ago! They're so big now! I'm impressed that they're sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessie loves it too, I am glad she's taking the class from you!

    ReplyDelete