Thursday, November 12, 2009

60 cards in 60 days...am I crazy or what?




For me, paper crafting comes in a close second to creating with fabric. I love to make one-of-a-kind cards, especially when I can give them away to someone who will then give them away--the gift that just keeps giving! So I was pretty excited when I was asked to make my aunt's Christmas cards for her this year. I considered it a challenge when she told me she needed 60 of them! Good thing she asked me at the beginning of October; I figured if I averaged one a day I'd have them done in time...so that's how it became known as my very own 60 Cards in 60 Days Challenge


I thought it would be fun to chronicle my progress in blog form. I will post each card as I've completed them. Since I've made several already, I have some catch-up blogging to do! Join me here at 60 cards in 60 days

No comments:

Post a Comment